Tuesday 8 June 2010

Hi Guys =]

Well, here I am at last! It's taken a while but I hope it's worth it. I'm Bloom, the other half of Bloom and Berry. First off, I'll tell you a little bit about myself...

I'm currently studying art and textiles at GCSE level and I hope to go on to do fine art at A level. My favourite things are music, drawing and clothes. I love dresses and quirky things...like X-box rings! I love my friends, family and my cat Tiger.

So, what will you be seeing from me?... Well, I do a lot of fabric printing so I'll be printing reams of quirky patterned fabrics.

I'm also undergoing practice in making wire and bead rings. They are very elegant and eventually I hope to branch out to necklaces, bracelets, etc.

For my GCSE textiles project I'm currently assembling large wire butterfly structures with a variety of patterned and textured wings. Once I have fully got my head around how to make them perfectly then smaller versions will be coming your way!
I'm hoping these especially will become a big hit as I really enjoy creating them! (I LOVE Butterflies =])
I'll let you know of any other projects that I begin and will put up pictures as I go along!
Thankyou so much for all the support.

Lots of Love
Bloom <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment