Sunday 20 June 2010

Hey Guys this is Bloom here...

Woah Berry, I can't wait to start making some great LEGO jewellery!

So what have I been up to recently?

Well, yesterday morning I woke up to find the sun shining. I went to put on some most summery clothing to find...I had 'no shorts!! What could I do?

I took a pair of icky jeans that were far too non-skinny for me, ( I like jeans to be so tight they cut off the circulation to my feet!) took the biggest scissors I could find, and hacked off the bottom to them. No sewing included as the frayed look is soo in right now, and voila!
One pair of super cool, beachy shorts!
This got me thinking....yes the shorts looked great but what could I do to make them even better?

Ever heard of 'Paul's Boutique'? He took average, every day handbags, shoulder bags, purse bags and he glammed them up, big time!
So that's what I'm planning to do. Hack off the legs of my jeans, gather some random stuff that I find...and before you know it you will be finding gorgeous, vintage shorts!
Time to get crafty!

Love,
Bloom x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment